Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Prior to going out of town, I tentatively secured my financial aid package for the Post-Bac program. However, I need to call and ask about the Federal Work Study Program ("FWSP"). Considering my EFC, program eligibility is likely not an issue, but I am confused as to why they did not ask if I wanted to participate or automatically include it into the proposed package.

The FWSP is an attractive option for me because numerous positions exist within the medical school as a Lab Assistant or Research Assistant. It is important to note that the title alone can be misleading. The school, ranging from undergraduate to medical school, will post a short job description. Some job descriptions, in my opinion, do not fit the title at all. It must be a "resume building title." 

While I was out of town things got out of hand. Here is a short video from this weekend's shooting only a mile from campus: 

No comments:

Post a Comment